Terms & Policies
multi class cards (5, 10 or 20 classes) & Seasonal Term Cards:
May be used for selected regular classes. They may not be used on workshops, events, or courses.
All class passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
All multi class passes are seasonal (Fall/Winter, Spring & Summer) dates are specified are non-negotiable.
Classes on the Schedule may periodically change and refunds will not be offered for multi class cards. All holidays and vacation periods do not affect the duration of the cards worth. These are already calculated into the cards equational value. No monetary value, refunds or credits are made for un-used portions of the cards.
Please note that your booking is confirmed when payment is complete. Your booking will be held for three days, if payment is not made your spot will be released to the next in line.
Thank you for your understanding! See below in "General Policies" for details.
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend.
- Class cancellations can be made via the Acuity App, or the webpage www.leelamovement.com, or via your initial confirmation e-mail from the app.
- Class cancellations can be made up to 6 hours prior to your class start time without penalty.
- Class cancellations made less than 6 hours prior to class start will be debited as usual.
- Cancellations will not be accepted on social media.
Courses, Workshops, special events:
- Leela Movement Co. does not offer refunds or credits on workshops for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- If you cannot attend, you may transfer your workshop ticket into another persons name by emailing Leela Movement Co. at least 12 hours before start of workshop.
- Payment to be made upon booking.
- Please arrive at least 15 mins before the scheduled start time of the workshop. Late entry to workshops will not be permitted.
- Any no show or absence will result in forfeiting that visit. If you do not attend a booked workshop you will be charged. Latecomers will be considered a no show and you will be charged.
Leela Movement Co. studio is one room with a bathroom. There is limited space to keep your belongings so we ask if you can take with you only the necessities. Come to class ready to train. Plan on taking a shower at home as we only have one shower at the studio. Class are back-to-back so there may not be time enough to have a shower.
- While we endeavour to deliver all our classes on time and as advertised, classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Leela Movement Co. is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- Teachers are subject to change without notice.
- Please arrive at least ten minutes before class as late entry will not be permitted. For security reasons the door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class. No entry is permitted after the class-start time and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
- Leela Movement Co. is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- Leela Movement Co. has the right to refuse entry at anytime.
- Bookings are to be made via the Acuity app or at www.leelamovement.com website.
- Payment to be made upon booking. You have a three day grace period. Once the three days (72 hours) is up and you have yet to make payment your spot will be released to the next waiting in line.
- You agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner within the past six months and have been found by such practitioner to be in good physical health and physically able to perform all yoga & training exercises.
- Classes at Leela Movement Co. may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury or property loss.
- You will follow all instructions given to you by Leela Movement Co. teachers and you acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at your own risk and may cause injury.
- By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.